- 69.0 km from North Okanagan, BC
Sunnyside Dental Care has a rare opening for a dental receptionist to join our fast-paced growing digital office in February 2021. Contact us today.
* Long Term Staff
* Enjoyable, Respectful & Professional Environment
* Newest, most Advanced Instruments and Procedures
* Educational Support & In Practice training
* 2-3 days/week plus vacation relief
* No weekends
* Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
* Multi-tasking and ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Interacting with patients and colleagues in a professional manner.
* Basic Windows and Microsoft Office skills including Word and Outlook, willingness to learn new computer skills.
Should be familiar with all aspects of dental reception such as schedule management, submitting insurance claims and pre-authorizations, processing payments, accounts receivable, and billing to dental insurance companies.
Our office has all the standard Covid-19 prevention protocols in place including 2x patient screening, PPE, and a wide tempered glass protection at the front desk.
Days: 2-3 days per week, every week.
Experience: Dental Reception, Min. 1 year (Required) - You must have dental clinic experience for this position. CDA's and RDH's looking for a change of scenery are also welcome to apply. PowerPractice experience preferred.
Wage: Very competitive and based on experience
Tell us about yourself and let's see if there's a fit :)
Date Posted: 2021-01-03 10:41:12 (
Jan 03, 2021 (10:41) )